Our history stretches back over 200 years. We started out in 1801 when a small group of believers left the fellowship that met in a small chapel on a hill outside Waddesdon and formed a church in Aylesbury.
The church worshipped in hired premises until it had expanded sufficiently and was able to build a chapel in Walton Street, Aylesbury in 1827.
As Aylesbury expanded and new estates were built, the deacons of the Church took the decision to meet on one of them. So it was in the 1958 that the Church started meeting at its present site on Limes Avenue.